National Son's Day

Man, How did I miss National Son's Day. As everyone knows I love my lil guy with all my heart, from the first time I saw my first ultrasound. He is my ❤️, and I would do anything in my power to make him happy, and make his dreams come true. Yea, he's a little spoil rotten right now. But he's smart and very caring. I love you so much Lavar Alexander Stepter Jr. You are the best thing that happened to me, and your momma loves you so much and I will always be there for you. 
 As a parent everyone human I would think have there ups and downs, but the blessings that you've created, their always around to cheer you up. Kids are a blessing, for one thing they didn't ask to be here so they deserve the world and all the love and compassion a parent can give. It is up to us parents to create a good life for our children, the kind of life the don't have to recover from as an adults. We as a parent have to support our children, and tell them they can be whatever they want when they grow up. Never stump on their dreams. Kids will never forget. They are learning magnets and the will learn everything you teach them and remember. Teach them the good in life not the bad. Many parents don't realize the impact of arguing in front of their children. Kids never forget and that anger can get stored in their little hearts. We are here to protect them. We must get along as parents so that
our children can have two parents in the picture if it possible. When you don't get along the kids suffer and that should never happen. I'm not perfect but my goal in life is to raise my child to an adult that doesn't have to recover from his childhood. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life as a Mother, College Student, Homeschool Mom, Inspiring Artist, and Son as Brand Enthusiast.

Planned Our First Vacation!!!!

6 years old and Styling