Life as a Mother, College Student, Homeschool Mom, Inspiring Artist, and Son as Brand Enthusiast.

 Life as a Mom is awesome, my son is my world and I would do anything for him. It quite stressful at times doing so many things at once though. I want to be the kind of person that can say I enjoyed my life. As of now I can. I enjoy going to school, at this time I have classes twice a week and also have classes online twice a week too so that I can be at home to homeschool my son and take him on random trips. 
 I kind of picked up a hobby as a photographer, I absolutely love it. To capture every moment that will bring back memories of times. I am a inspiring artist, I love to paint and draw, sculpt, carve and create new things. My son recently told me he wants to travel the world, so I told him next moth we get our passport and we will spend a week in London. In which I will take tons of pictures to capture every fun moment. 
 As a homeschool mom I want my son to learn everything that a 6 year old can and want to. He is so bright and smart that it's so easy to teach him. He is very out spoken at time and will debate you on what he doesn't approve of. He's a free spirit and you can tell when you meet him that he love animals and nature. He will observe birds and then name them. He will write down a description of a little house spider and will ask you question about different trees and how they grow. He is currently a first time brand enthusiast for a child clothing company call BEMOSHE, they have awesome clothes. Well this in a little view of my life and there will be more to come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Planned Our First Vacation!!!!

A Vacation We Will Not Forget