Social skills

Many people worry and wonder will my son build up his social skills, and how homeschooling will do so? That's a fair question, and to answer that he will have no problem building his communication skills. I for one hand would not do anything to harm my son's learning capabilities. I have look into many activities out of the house that he will be doing during the school year. Such as swimming, karate, little tutoring session so he will be around kid his age. In which I have already started with his swimming class and phonic class he's in now. In the homeschooling world there are a lot of mothers doing it and fathers, I'm not the first. It's all about supporting one another and a love for teaching your child.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life as a Mother, College Student, Homeschool Mom, Inspiring Artist, and Son as Brand Enthusiast.

Planned Our First Vacation!!!!

6 years old and Styling